This is one of our (The Black Hill Gamers) campaign sites. Any campaigns played using The Strange will be detailed here. You will find PC Pages, Adventure Logs, extra setting ideas and rules, etc. Players are expected to follow the forums for the site, but visitors are also welcome to join us.
- 23rd March, 2017. Zion Campaign Journal edited.
- 22nd March, 2017. Updated Team 13 Datalog 2 with pics.
- 15th March, 2017. Added info to the Star Wars recursion page. A little late and something I tht I had done, but anyway, there it is. ;)
Alpha 03 Campaign
This game is being played by our Ballarat group as an alternative to our D&D sessions when the whole group cannot make it. This campaign is using the the Cypher System Rules by Monte Cook Games.
Alpha 03 was the story of the third group of "volunteers" from an orbiting space station who were returning to earth after a world wide cataclysmic event to try and find out:
- Is the surface is habitable, the air breathable and food and water clean and abundant?
- How has the climate and wildlife been affected by the nuclear storms and rift energies that were unleashed upon the planet?
- Was the rift was successfully closed? Has it just been moved or temporarily closed?
- What caused the rift in the first place? Was it an accident or a portal for invasion?
- Are the aliens still present?
- Are there members of the human race still alive and if so can an alliance be formed between the people of the Ark and them?
- Is it safe and can the people of the Ark return to Earth?
- Have other alien races invaded as well?
However after exploring the world for a little they found that this world was an alternate dimension from their true home world and that they were working for an organization known as The Estate, exploring dimensions to gain technology, magic, information that aid mankind on their own world.
Most active topics
Recent posts (+more)
(by Connors 22 Mar 2017 03:52, posts: 11)
(by Connors 16 Mar 2017 10:44, posts: 18)
(by Connors 16 Mar 2017 10:23, posts: 18)
Monte Cook Games and the Monte Cook Games logo, Numenera and the Numenera logo, The Strange and The Strange Logo, and the Cypher System and the Cypher System logo are trademarks of Monte Cook Games, LLC in the U.S.A. and other countries. All Monte Cook Games characters and character names, and the distinctive likenesses thereof, are trademarks of Monte Cook Games, LLC. Content on this site or associated files derived from Monte Cook Games publications is © 2013-2014 Monte Cook Games, LLC. Monte Cook Games permits web sites and similar fan-created publications for their games, subject to the policy given at http://www.numenera.com/fan-use-policy/. The contents of this site are for personal, non-commercial use only. Use of Monte Cook Games’s trademarks and copyrighted materials anywhere on this site and its associated files should not be construed as a challenge to those trademarks or copyrights. Materials on this site may not be reproduced or distributed except with the permission of the site owner and in compliance with Monte Cook Games policy given at http://www.numenera.com/fan-use-policy/.